Desal Std Residential Membrane GE TFM-75 Part #1204487
Desal Standard Reverse Osmosis Membrane GE TFM-75, DESAL 75 GPD TFC-DRY Part #1204487
- The GE Desal TFM-75 is a 75 Gallon Per Day RO Membrane.
- Unlike conventional filtration which can be maintenance-intensive, membrane-separation technology uses crossflow filtration where impurities are captured on the membrane and are constantly swept away by the concentrate stream.
- Thus the RO membrane surface is continuously cleaned, which prolongs the life of the membrane and reduces maintenance costs.
- The spiral-wound membrane element is constructed of one or more membrane envelopes which are wound around a perforated central tube.
- The permeate water passes through the reverse osmosis membrane into the envelope and spirals inward to the central tube.
- The GE TFM-75 is a Thin-Film Membrane.
- The GE Desal TFM-75 RO Membrane is not chlorine resistant.
- A chlorine taste and odor reduction water filter must be used before the RO membrane if chlorine is present in your water supply.
75 Gallons Per Day
ANSI/NSF 58 listed for material safety.
Dimensions: 1.80" W X 11.75" L
Average NaCl Rejection (%): 96.0
Permeate Flow* gpd @ 65 psi: 75
*Permeate flow specifications are based on 500 mg/L NaCl solution at 65 psi (4.5 bar) inlet pressure, 77F (25C), 15% recovery after 24 hours. Individual element flux may vary 15%.
Desal Part # 1204487
GE TFM-75AK, GE TFM75AK
GE TFM-75NT, GE TFM75NT, GE Desal # 1229150
GE Desal TFM-75 RO Membrane Compatible Replacements:
Product Code #R/O 1204487
We Also Recommend