Filmtec Residential Membrane 1.8"x12" 36 GPD
Filmtec Residential Membrane Element 1.8"x12" 36 GPD Part # TW30-1812-36D
- FILMTEC™ reverse osmosis membrane elements for home drinking water are the industry's most reliable.
- Advanced membrane technology and automated fabrication allow these elements to deliver consistent performance that equipment suppliers, water treatment dealers, and residential customers can rely on.
- FILMTEC elements are shipped dry for convenient handling and long shelf-life.
- These elements are NSF/ANSI Standard 58 listed.
- Equipment suppliers can take advantage of FilmTec's Standard 58 listing and participation in the NSF Data Transfer Protocol to reduce costs for reduction claims for their systems.
- FILMTEC home drinking water elements are rated at 50 psi and will purify about 20% more water than competitive elements rated at 60 psi (please see the manual for more information).
- If you are not sure if it is time to replace your RO membrane we suggest you test the water's TDS with this test meter.
- Typically RO membranes last from 3-7 years.
- Model Number: TW30-1812-36
- Size: 1.8 x 12"
- Nominal Cap
- GDP: 36
- Weight: .5 lbs
Previously part number ROSTW1812
Product Number R/O TW30-1812-36D
We Also Recommend