Frigidaire Pure 2 WF2CB Fridge Filter Free Shipping
Frigidaire Genuine OEM WF2CB PureSource 2 Refrigerator Ice & Water Filter.
- This water filter cartridge reduces lead, chlorine, mercury, cysts, particulates, turbidity, and some herbicides and pesticides, without removing fluoride.
- It improves the taste and odour or your water and ice.
- The Frigidaire PureSource2® Ice and Water Filtration System is tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
- The WF2CB PureSource 2 is designed for convenience, appearance and function.
- It features slide-in-and-out technology for easy replacement and is located in the front of the refrigerator compartment.
- The Frigidaire Pure Source 2 Water Filter fits Frigidaire Electrolux, Sears, and Kenmore side-by-side refrigerators produced before 2010 that have a cassette filtration system.
- It is used in models that feature the Script Cursive Logo.
- It is the direct replacement for filters FC-100, FC100, WF2CB, SWF2CB, NGFC 2000, NGFC2000, NGFC-2000, 46-9911, 9911, and 9916.
- Filter Life: 6 months or 400 gallons (whichever comes first)
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
- Operating Pressure: 30-100 psi
- Operating Temperature: 33-100 °F
- Filter Size: 6-3/4" Long x 5-1/4" Wide x 2-1/4" High
How To Replace The Frigidaire PureSource2 WF2CB Water Filter:
- Press the button to the right of the filter to release the filter
- Pull the used filter straight down (The water shuts off automatically so you don’t have to worry about flooding your refrigerator)
- Push the new filter straight in until it 'clicks' into place
- If your refrigerator has a 'Change Filter' light, reset it
How To Reset The 'Change Filter' Light:
- Press the reset button and hold it down until the green light begins to flash (up to 15 seconds) For best performance and to ensure clean and safe drinking water, it is highly recommended to change your filter every 6 months.
Product Number SMF WF2CB