GE Smartwater Fridge Filter WG03F00675 Free Shipping
GE (G.E.) Genuine OEM WG03F00675 SmartWater GSWF Slim Refrigerator Ice & Water Filter
- GE WG03F00675 refrigerator filter is also referred too as GSWF and reduces lead, chlorine, mercury, turbidity, cysts, and some herbicides and pesticides, without removing fluoride.
- It improves the taste and odour or your water and ice.
- The GE WG03F00835 SmartWater MWF Ice and Water Filtration System is tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
- This Refrigerator Water Filter is used in top freezer, bottom freezer, and french door refrigerators with a flip down compartment located fresh food compartment.
- Simply turn the filter to remove and replace. No tools required!
- The WG03F00835 water filter is the direct replacement for filters 9914, 469914, 46-9914, 100749C, 100749-C, 100810/A, 100810A, 215C1152P002, 238C2334P001, 35917-MN-1, AP3418061, GSWF3PK, GSWFDS, GTH22SHP, GTS18KHP, GTS18SHP, GTS22KHP, PC36011, PC56994, PC58696, PDS20MCP, PDS20SCP, PDS22MCP, PDS22SCP, PDS22SHR, PFCS1NJWSS, PS951515, PTS22LHP, PTS22SHP, PTS25LHP, PTS25SHP, WF282, WF-282, WF298, WF-298, GSWF, 10084691088797, 084691088790, 1042145, AH951515, EA951515, and WR17X11608.
Filter Life: 6 months or 750 gallons (whichever comes first)
Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
Operating Pressure: 40-120 psi
Operating Temperature: 33-100 °F
Filter Size: 8-1/2" Long 2-1/4" Diameter
How To Replace The G.E. SmartWater WG03F00675 GSWF Water Filter:
1. Unlatch the plastic filter cover and let it swing down.
2. Turn the used filter counterclockwise 1/4 turn and pull the filter straight down. (The water shuts off automatically so you don’t have to worry about flooding your refrigerator).
3. Fill the new filter with cold water from your faucet.
4. Push the filter straight up into the fridge and turn it clockwise 1/4 turn.
5. Swing the plastic filter cover up until it snaps and is closed.
6. If your refrigerator has a 'Change Filter' light, reset it.
How To Reset The 'Change Filter' Light:
1. Press and hold the 'Reset Water Filter' button on the dispenser for 3 seconds.
- For best performance and to ensure clean and safe drinking water, it is highly recommended to change your filter every 6 months.
Product Number SMF WG03F00675
We Also Recommend