G.E. Smartwater Fridge Filter WG03F04947 Free Ship
G.E. Smartwater Refrigerator Water Filter WG03F04947
- GE (G.E.) Genuine OEM RPWF/RPWFE SmartWater Premium Refrigerator Ice & Water Filter.
- This filter will replace old # RPWF and is the newer style RPWFE that will work with newer models.
- It is an exact OEM replacement from GE
- This water filter cartridge reduces lead, chlorine, asbestos, mercury, cysts, particulates, turbidity, and some herbicides and pesticides, without removing fluoride.
- It improves the taste and odour or your water and ice.
- The GE RPWF SmartWater Ice and Water Filtration System is tested and certified by NSF International to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI Standards 42 and 53.
- The RPWF is also tested and certified to filter 5 trace pharmaceuticals including ibuprofen, progesterone, atenolol, trimethoprim, and fluoxetine if present in your drinking water.
- This Refrigerator Water Filter is used in bottom freezer or side-by-side refrigerators.
- In bottom freezer refrigerators it can be found in the left-hand fresh food door, recessed in the door flange or in the fresh food compartment, near top left-hand side.
- In side-by-side refrigerators it can be found in the bottom of the fresh food compartment.
- To access the filter use the flip cover, without moving the vegetable pan.
- Simply pull the filter to remove and replace.
- No tools required!
- Filter Life: 6 months or 170 gallons (whichever comes first)
- Flow Rate: 0.5 gallons per minute
- Operating Pressure: 25-120 psi
- Operating Temperature: 33-100 °F
- Filter Size: 10" Long x 1-3/4" Diameter
How To Replace: The G.E. SmartWater RPWF Water Filter:
- Remove the old cartridge by gently lifting the filter away from the housing unit is releases, then lift again to remove. Do not twist. A small amount of water may drip out.
- Align the top of the new filter with the cartridge holder and push until the filter is fully seated.
- While continuing to ensure the filter is fully seated in the holder, gently rotate the filter until it can no longer rotate. If rotation is difficult, check to ensure the filter is properly aligned and fully seated within the holder
- If your refrigerator has a 'Reset Filter' light, reset it.
How To Reset: The 'Reset Filter' Light:
- For Touch Screen Models: Access the RESET button through the Water Filter Menu
- For Non-Touch Screen Models: Press and hold the 'Reset Filter' button for approximately 3 seconds.
- For best performance and to ensure clean and safe drinking water, it is highly recommended to change your filter every 6 months.
Product Number SMF WG03F04947