John Guest Ball Valve 3/8" #PPSV011223W Free Shipping
John Guest® Ball Valve - Inline - 3/8" MIP (Male Thread) X 3/8" (Tubing) JG STRAIGHT VALVE - Part #PPSV011223W
- John Guest has a long established reputation as a world leading manufacturer of push-in fittings, tubings, and other fluid control products.
- They are well-known in the industry for producing consistently high quality products with an ongoing commitment to value engineering and product development.
- John Guest manages both their design and manufacturing processes in-house at their modern, custom-built facilities in the United Kingdom.
- Their quality line of Push-In Fittings have been designed for use with a wide range of industrial water treatment applications and systems including Water Purification, Reverse Osmosis, Ice Makers, Beverage Dispensing, Vending & OCS, R.V. and Marine, Car Washing Systems and many more.
- This John Guest inch polypropylene shut-off valve is fitted with EPDM O-Rings and is designed for use with potable water.
- This valve should not be used for compressed air, explosive gases, petroleum spirits and other fuels or for heating systems.
- For use with other potable liquids besides water, please check with us for compatibility.
- This fitting uses quick connect fittings that make the connections easy to install and remove.
- White Polypropylene Constructions with food grade EPDM O-rings
- Tube sizes option from 1/4" O.D. and 3/8" O.D.
- The valves are for use with potable water.
- The valves are not to be used with compressed air, explosive gases, petroleum spirits and other fuels or for heating systems.
Product Number PRT PPSV011223W
We Also Recommend